Pages

Advertising

Dave Mills Named New DPVA Executive Director

Monday, March 8, 2010

As I reported last Tuesday:
Like our big announcement for JJ last week, I wanted to let you know that our search for a new Executive Director is over before we send out the press release. David Mills has been named the new ED for DPVA. Dave was our Finance Director and has also worked raising money for Brian Moran's campaign for Governor as well as for Creigh Deeds for Governor. I am very excited to continue to work with David as we build our party stronger.You can email him at dave@vademocrats.org...

Thanks for all you do,

Don
By the way, I had a long phone conversation with Dave Mills last night and was very impressed. I'm a lot more encouraged after speaking with him and hope this bodes well for the future of DPVA/netroots relations. Good luck to Dave in his new job!